Sunday 11 August 2013

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara review

A mascara that makes it appear like as if you are wearing false lashes?! Yes please!


Have you ever gone through the phase of applying false lashes everyday just because you liked the way they looked? I have, and I didn’t enjoy it, just too much hassle. Well look no further because this Maybelline The Falsies volume mascara will provide you with that ‘look’ and it’s only £7.99.

With the added extra of gorgeous lace effect packaging this Maybelline the Falsies mascara gives your lashes great length and because of the brilliantly designed curved brush it also thickens the lashes at the roots. I have repurchased this mascara a few times because it is definitely my ‘go-to’ mascara. I have the colour ‘Black Drama’ which is an intense black. 

This Maybelline mascara does not flake it is also fairly quick drying and not clumping at all. It separates your lashes effectively whilst making them appear longer and fuller.

Available to purchase here.

Have you ever tried this mascara? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog ♡

Blog design by aleelilydesigns