Wednesday 8 January 2014

RADICAL skincare Age-Defying Exfoliating Pads


Who would’ve thought a product made to reduce the appearance of wrinkles would also remove dark patches as well as acne scarring? This gentle formula worked well with my sensitive skin.

I recently came across the Radical Skincare range and was intrigued by the story of the 2 sisters who had created the product. Liz and Rachel had been working in the cosmetics industry aged just ten as their father was a world renowned professor of Plastic Surgery. They were exposed to the science of skin rejuvenation from a young age. In order to combat wrinkles they attempted to create a product that actually worked - with no intention of selling it to the public. Little did they realise their great formula would also clear up rosacea! After many questions from people wanting to try the product in order to achieve the same results it went on to the market to sell and was a success.

I have been trailing this product for around 2 weeks now, daily. The tub features 60 exfoliating pads which are soaked in anti oxidants such as Witch Hazel, coffee seed extracts and grape seed extracts to name a few. The Radical age defying exfoliating pads promote cell turnover and have also been known to reduce the appearance of crows feet by 50% in just 2 weeks! The pads remove dead skin cells too which reduces the appearance of dull, tired looking skin.

You can never start too early with anti-aging products but I can’t really comment on wrinkles. I can however comment on the general look and feel of my skin. It has become a lot more firm and is super smooth. I have also noticed the appearance of pores around my t-zone have completely diminished. I use this product as a second cleanser in the evening without applying moisturiser over the top of it. You get enough product to last you two months.

I suffered from acne years ago and it did eventually go but left some scarring. The result I am most shocked and pleased about is definitely the way my acne scarring has significantly reduced! I’d confidently say in another few days of using it they will be completely gone. Furthermore my skin overall is a lot more even toned and appears brighter. The formulation of the product is evening out my skin tone so well. Even though my skin is sensitive I have had no reactions using this product what so ever - winner!

I am so pleased I came across this product even though it is mainly advertised as age-defying. For those of you who do suffer with acne scarring or even dark patches and un even skin tone I highly recommend trying it out. The price is maybe the only downside, but for the results you can achieve I personally feel it is worth it - celebs use it too! I will be repurchasing the Radical Skincare age defying exfoliating pads again, it is too good of a product to miss out on.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard a few people rave about this before.
    I think Caroline Hirons was one of them?
    I really would like to give it a go.
    E | Beauty/Skincare | Cocoamourr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a great product! I highly recommend it x

      Delete

I read each and every comment! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog ♡

Blog design by aleelilydesigns