Wednesday 2 March 2016

A few Sanctuary Spa Skincare bits



I love Sanctuary Spa and have been using their body care range for a good few years now. I really love the quality and the price is pretty reasonable too. I recently came across a few new items I hadn't tried before and thought I would review them for you today...

Sanctuary Spa, Protect, Stop The Clock Whipped Creme (50ml/£15.50)
I had been using this creme for a while but stopped after I had finished the last tub just so I could use up my other products. I didn't use it specifically for the age rewinding properties but I did love it for the amount of moisture it packed into the skin; it was also very nice under foundation. When I was sent this, though, I noticed the formula had changed quite a lot from the one I had originally been using. Unfortunately, this one is quite scented and it makes my skin feel really tender and irritated which is a shame. I've looked for the original version online and have found a few on Amazon if you're interested (it's a pink box.) I definitely prefer that one to the new formula.

Sanctuary Spa, Reverse, Beauty Sleep Face Mask (75ml/£12.00)
I'm really loving this face mask and have been using it very often. In the evening, after I have cleansed my skin, I apply some to my face like a mask and leave it on overnight. When I wake up the next day my skin feels fresh and moisturised. This face mask helps rejuvenate the skin and also packs in a lot of moisture helping your skin to feel more hydrated and plump. Considering it's such an easy product to use, it's packed with such great results!

Right now you can also buy one and get the second half price in Boots on selected Sanctuary Spa products.

I hope you liked this post, let me know if you've used in Sanctuary Spa products in the past? Any you really love? I would love to try more!

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh I've only ever tried their self heating clay mask (Which I love) But I really like the sound of the beauty sleep face mask! It's exactly what my dry/dull skin needs!
    Aisling | Aislings beauty bytes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved the scent of Sanctuary's products I'd like to try the mask!

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any of the Sanctuary skincare products but would love to see how the mask compares to my Origins ones :)

    The Modern Audrey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have't tried any Origins products before, are they worth the price tag? I have heard so many good things about them!

      Delete

I read each and every comment! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog ♡

Blog design by aleelilydesigns